After a long year of hard spiritual work, I have noticed a few things that have changed. My energy shift is positive and filled with great lessons, hard work, and spiritual adventure. Everyone is capable of doing this for themselves. At one point, I didn’t think it was possible for myself, but that was the depression talking.
Here are a few positive results of an energy shift.
- You smile and laugh more
- You react to tough situations emotionally quickly and move past them just as fast
- People come over and talk to you everywhere you go
- Better things start to happen
- You sleep better
- You start to recognize how you used to behave in other people around you
- You talk about happy things and make other people happy too
- You do more adventurous activities
- You make healthier choices
- You say things in a more positive and loving manner
I went from depression and anxiety to seeking out counseling, help, healing from anywhere I could get it to feeling happier more often each day. I am a work in progress, but I can see the results of hard work. I am grateful to apply all of the above to the people and life around me.
If you are struggling to make changes in your life, seek out help. Counseling, cognitive behaviour therapy, and a good support network will help you get to the place you need to be to make every day awesome. No one will carry the torch for you, you have to visualize yourself in a better place. It is your will power to keep that healthy vision that will fuel yourself to introduce new change as you are ready for it.
Reiki, Reflexology, support groups, CBT (Cognitive Behaviour Therapy), exercise, relaxation time, interaction in nature, are just some of the ways you can help introduce profound change.
Other methods of introducing change each week:
- Healthy eating and drinking more water
- Taking a walk
- Random acts of kindness
- Sending friends notes of why you love them
- Volunteering your time
- Take up a creative course or learn something new
- Plan a vacation
- Smile at yourself in the mirror
- Tell yourself you love yourself each day in the morning and before going to bed
- Tell people you love that you love them
- Turn each negative thought around and send love out instead of anger, hate, fear or sadness.
By setting your intent to being more loving, you can make profound change to your energy and will see results very quickly. No one is perfect, we are all here to have a human experience filled with adventure and learning. We are blessed with choice, and you ultimately will always have control over that.